The Heymann Family photos & videos

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playing with water May 2007



This is Philip, Thomas and Sarah playing with water just after we returned from China in 2007.
Posted by Amy at 5:43 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Amy
I live in Germany, I have 5 children, and my oldest daughter is autistic. I'm a Christian and I tend to get a little preachy. I’m not a great writer, but the blog gives me practice.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  July (3)
  • ►  2010 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (4)
  • ▼  2009 (17)
    • ▼  June (17)
      • fighting
      • bonding painting 2007
      • no sleep
      • Cyprus 2009
      • Paris with Rick, Thomas and Nicole May 2009
      • Playing with water May 2007
      • The fan
      • Lunch at IKEA in China
      • Sarah waiting for a cab in Guangzhou April 2007
      • doing Grandma's hair in Nanjing
      • singing in Nanjing
      • Rikscha in Nanjing
      • a taxi ride in China April 2007
      • Our vacation villa in Lapta, Cyprus 2009
      • Thomas 2008
      • Heidelberg June 2009 with my brother Rick, and Nicole
      • Some Thailand Photos
  • ►  2007 (21)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (12)
    • ►  October (12)
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by johnwoodcock. Powered by Blogger.