Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Amy
- I live in Germany, I have 5 children, and my oldest daughter is autistic. I'm a Christian and I tend to get a little preachy. I’m not a great writer, but the blog gives me practice.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(17)
-
▼
June
(17)
- fighting
- bonding painting 2007
- no sleep
- Cyprus 2009
- Paris with Rick, Thomas and Nicole May 2009
- Playing with water May 2007
- The fan
- Lunch at IKEA in China
- Sarah waiting for a cab in Guangzhou April 2007
- doing Grandma's hair in Nanjing
- singing in Nanjing
- Rikscha in Nanjing
- a taxi ride in China April 2007
- Our vacation villa in Lapta, Cyprus 2009
- Thomas 2008
- Heidelberg June 2009 with my brother Rick, and Nicole
- Some Thailand Photos
-
▼
June
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment